It can be a little perplexing when, after you’ve finally decided on buying a beautiful bangle from all the amazing choices, you find out that you just don’t know the right size that fits your hand.
Got questions about how big they will look on your hand? Which size fits right at your wrist? Worry not! We’re here to help you cut through all the doubts.
Here is a perfect size guide to help you identify the right bangle size you need to get.
Firstly, let’s take a look at all the sizes that are available.
Now that you know the measurements of each bangle size, how do you identify which one is yours?
STEPS TO IDENTIFY YOUR BANGLE SIZE
There are 2 easy ways to determine the right size of your bangle.
If you already have a bangle that fits you right, everything just got a lot easier.
1. Measure the diameter of the bangle using a ruler.
2. Compare it with the above-given size chart. And you’re all set to go.
1. Cut a string/thread long enough to comfortably measure your hand or take a measurement tape.
2. Bring your thumb and little finger together. Wrap the string or measurement tape where your hand is the widest.
3. Mark the meeting spot where the thread or tape ends. If it is a thread, measure the length around your hand using a ruler.
4. Compare it with the measurement chart given above to identify your bangle's right size.
Please note: If you are buying an open bangle , the same measurement applies for 2 different sizes, 2.4 and 2.6 can be classified as one. Similarly, 2.8 and 2.10 can be classified as one.
There is a bangle for nearly every budget and style sensibility. And if you don’t get their sizes right, well it clearly becomes a goof-up.